Our Quality Management Systems are in accordance with and are certified for ISO 9001: 2008.
"We, at AARSEA INDUSTRIES are committed to achieve technical excellence in Design, Manufacture and Services at reasonable prices to satisfy the stated and implied needs of our valued customers " Quality Goals and Objectives will be achieved by directing collective efforts in “Doing The Right Thing First Time and Every Time” and by complying with requirements of QMS (Quality Management System), statutory and regulatory requirements and continually improving our Product Quality & effectiveness of QMS.
AARSEA INDUSTRIES is committed to producing a quality product. This is assured by maintaining the quality systems in accordance with the ISO 9001: 2008 requirements as well as by adhering to quality norms for every product we manufacture.
Raw materials and processed components are subjected to incoming inspection in accordance to the relevant quality plan. Furthermore, various in-process tests are conducted as per the quality plan during the manufacturing process. Each unit of any product undergoes testing and a final inspection as defined by the customer's requirements prior to dispatch.
Our Instrument Transformers are designed, manufactured and tested as per IEC.
• Digital Accuracy Testing Bridge for CT and VT.
• Precision Standard CTs and VTs.
• High Current Source.
• High Voltage PD Free Transformer 170 kV.
• Coupling Capacitor 1000 pF, 170 kV.
• Standard Capacitor 100 kV, 37pF.
• Digital Partial Discharge Measuring System.
• High Frequency Voltage Generators 150/300 Hz.
• Fluke manufactured multimeters.
• Toroidal CRGO core testing setup.